You're not alone saosin

Intro D5, Bb5 D5, Bb5, C5 Verse 1 D5 It's just like h im Bb5 To wander off in the evergreen park D5 Bb5 Slowly searching for any sign C5 D5 Of the ones he used to love.. Bb5 He says he's got nothing left to live for Bb5 (He says he's got nothing left) C5 And this time I think you'll know.. Cborus D5 Bb5 You're not alone F5 C5 There is more to this, I know D5 Bb5 You can make it out F5 C5 You will live to tell Bb5 Verse 2 D5 She's just like him Bb5 Spoiled rotten D5 Confused by the lies she's been fed Bb5 C5 And she's searching for no one (But herself) D5 Bb5 Her eyes turn to green and she seems to be happy Bb5 That she is here C5 And this time I think you'll know... Cborus 2 D5 Bb5 You're not alone F5 C5 There is more to this, I know D5 Bb5 You can make it out F5 C5 You will live to tell D5 Bb5 You're not alone F5 C5 There is more to this, I know Bb5 You can make it out Bridge F5, Bb5, D5, Bb5 F5, Bb5, D5, Eb5 Cborus 3 D5 Bb5 We're not a lone F5 C5 There is mo re to this, I k now D5 Bb5 You can m ake it out F5 C5 You will live to tell (So tell me) D5 Bb5 You're not alone F5 C5 There is more to this, I kn ow D5 Bb5 You can make it out F5 C5 You will live to tell D5 Bb5 You're not alone F5 C5 There is more to this, I kn ow Bb5 You can make it out You will live to tell Outro Bb5 You are not alone. D5 You're n ot, you're not Bb5 C5 al one.


You're not alone saosin

You're not alone saosin ditulis oleh
10/10 based on 10 ratings from 10 reviewers

0 Respon:

Post a Comment

Silahkan berkomentar sesukamu! Mau sopan, jorok karepmu asal di tanggung sendiri! Salam hangat
Yuda Taufiqurrahman
| Jidat Bukan Pahlawan