i'm yours

Intro Chords (relative to Capo): G D Em C Intro Tab (relative to Capo): ------------------------------------------------| ------------------------------------------------| --7/9-7-----7/9-7-----7/9-----------------------| --------------------------9----9--9/10---10/5---| x2 G Well you dawned on me and you bet I felt it, D I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted, Em I fell right through the cracks, C And now I'm tryin to get back.... G Before the cool dun run out, Ill be givin it my bestest D Nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention Em I reckon its again my turn, C D To Win some or learn some.... CHORUS: G D But I wont hesitate Em No more, No more C G---D---Em---C----(D again if it feels good) It can not wait; I'm Yours


i'm yours

i'm yours ditulis oleh
10/10 based on 10 ratings from 10 reviewers

0 Respon:

Post a Comment

Silahkan berkomentar sesukamu! Mau sopan, jorok karepmu asal di tanggung sendiri! Salam hangat
Yuda Taufiqurrahman
| Jidat Bukan Pahlawan