Mama My chemical romance

Hey.... I figured this out mostly through hearing the song.. it's easy and me for questions... mostly questions involve chors ... i learned a bitter differently ... ps all are bars Intro: Em (lower) Bm(upper)Dm(lower) Am (upper) Em Mama we all go to hell Bm Dm Am Mama we all go to hell, Im writing this letter and wishing you well Mama we all go to (same pattern and chords) Mama we're all gonna die. Mama we're all gonna die. Stop asking me questions, I hate to see you cry. Mama we're all gonna die. (heavy strums) Em And when we go don't blame us, yeah, Dm We let the fire just fade/flame us, yeah, Bm You made us oh so famous Am We'll never let you go


Mama My chemical romance

Mama My chemical romance ditulis oleh
10/10 based on 10 ratings from 10 reviewers

0 Respon:

Post a Comment

Silahkan berkomentar sesukamu! Mau sopan, jorok karepmu asal di tanggung sendiri! Salam hangat
Yuda Taufiqurrahman
| Jidat Bukan Pahlawan